Gas Slotted & Coated
ATE of Germany is one of the largest Original Equipment brake system manufacturers in the world, supplying brake components that are installed as Original Equipment by many premier vehicle automakers.
ATE Premium One Brake DiscElliptical Gas Slotted
The ATE Premium One Elliptical Gas Slotted brake disc is an OE-Quality replacement with a high performance edge. A multifunctional infinite loop gas slot design diverts heat, gasses and dirt, providing maximum braking response with little or no fading.
Original equipment quality with premium features that add convenience and enhance performance.
- OE-equivalent and a direct fit replacement.
- Disc made of high carbon steel.
- Patented RotorLife wear indicator shows when the rotor needs replacement
- Eliptical gas slot design enhances dissipation of heat and reduction in fade
- Eliptical gas slot design looks great with aluminum wheels
- The MetaCote protective coating formulation is cured at approximately 572°F.
- Hightly r esistant to warping.
12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty.
ATE Premium One Brake Pads
Friction just like the OE pads they replace, plus premium features for customer-pleasing brake performance. The ATE Premium One® advanced friction formulations reduce dusting and extend pad life, assuring quality and performance equal to or better than original equipment brake pads.
- OE engineered brake system technology assures optimum fit and performance
- Advanced friction formulations reduce dusting and extend pad life
- Application matched premium quality friction grade
- Underlayer design helps reduce noise, vibration and harshness
- Shims, chamfers, slots, wear sensors and other premium features included
- Restores original equipment pad performance, reduces wheel dusting and extends pad life.
The ATE limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) is issued by Continental Teves, Inc. ("CTI"), warrants that your ATE brake pads will be free of defects in material and workmanship for 12 months from the time of purchase
ATE is the aftermarket brand of Continental Automotive, one of the world's leading brake system manufacturers. Continental has a century of experience in the development and production of braking technologies that help to achieve control over the dynamic forces that act on vehicles. As a brake supplier to the world's largest automakers, Continental can effectively leverage its engineering standards to the entire ATE line of brake products. ATE offers the most comprehensive range of premium aftermarket brake parts for European vehicle applications in North America, including brake pads and shoes, drums, rotors and hydraulic parts. For superior coverage on European brake products as well as all makes, trust the ATE advantage. A trusted brand name in Europe for 100 years.