CARDONE Industries is a global supplier of new and remanufactured OE quality automotive parts for the automotive aftermarket.
A1 Cardon Friction Choice Brake Calipers
A1Cardone brake calipers are remanufactured to match the exact look and function of the original equipment unit. Cardone calipers come 'friction ready' allowing you to select your favorite brand of brake pad.
Cardone completely disassembles every worn part, also known as a “core”, and thoroughly clean and inspect every component. Through reverse engineering, Cardone engineers pinpoint original equipment design weaknesses through examining common wear areas and incorporate fixes into our renewal process as needed to produce a highly reliable caliper.
- OE Quality -Direct fit application
- 100% O.E.-specific rubber seals ensure like-new performance.
- 100% pressure testing guarantees proper braking function on the vehicle.
- Copper washers are included for a perfect seal.
- Every Friction Choice Caliper consistently includes all hardware needed to ensure quick, convenient installation, while offering you the choice to install your own preferred grade of pads.
- Friction Choice Calipers are offered with or without mounting bracket, so you can choose the configuration that best meets your needs.
- New bleeder screws provide trouble-free bleeding and a positive seal.
- Plastic cap plug in brake port line protects threads before installation.
To ensure proper brake system performance, it is advised that brake fluid and hoses be inspected every 10,000 - 15,000 miles. Fluid replacement is recommended every 2 years.
Warranty Information: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defective materials and workmanship.
Cardone is one of the world's premier manufacturers and Re-manufacturers. These two major product lines are defined as the famous remanufactured auto parts brand called A1 Cardone and the selection of brand new auto parts from Cardone Select. Since day one, remanufacturing auto parts (the renewal of worn parts back to new or better performance), has been the core of Cardone's business.
A1 Cardone products are the highest quality remanufactured parts in the automotive aftermarket because they don't just replace broken components. They completely disassemble every worn part, also known as a "core", and thoroughly clean and inspect every component. Through reverse engineering, they pinpoint original equipment design weaknesses through examining common wear areas to incorporate fixes into the remanufacturing process as needed to produce reliable products.
The same reverse-engineering experience that comes from the remanufacturing process is the foundation of Cardone Select's premium, all-new auto parts. Since they've seen where and why the original parts typically fail, Cardone's engineers include improvements into the Cardone Select new product designs. Cardone Select products are literally "built better from the start".