Part Number: 20601 Manufacturer: Husky Liners
$14.57 (10 %)
Ships from our Canadian Based Warehouses
FREE SHIPPING on order over $100 CAD
Tech Info: Cargo liner provides coverage to the back of the 2nd row seats.
- Cargo Area Liner
- Cargo Liner
- Classic Style Series
- Our Cargo Liners Protect And Defend Your Trunk And Cargo Areas From Whatever You Throw At Them. These Liners Are Custom Fit With High Perimeter Edges And A Anti-slip Surface, Minimizing Slipping And Sliding As Well As Protecting Your Rig From Inevitable Spills And Mess.
- Liner fits Grand Cherokee models and provides coverage to the back of the 2nd row of seats.
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 99-04 Jeep Grd Chk CL Cargo
- Featuring our rugged diamond plate look and FormFit design, these classic liners offer protection for vehicles dating all the way back to the 1970s.
Category:Classic Style Series
Material:TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomer
Number of Pieces:1
Features and Benefits:Tray-like design contains more spills and mess while providing better coverage.
Features and Benefits:Tough & Durable patented rubberized material resistant to most chemicals.
Features and Benefits:Custom Fit designed to specifically fit your vehicle.
Features and Benefits:Rubberized non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting.
Features and Benefits:Made in the USA.
Features and Benefits:No Hassle Lifetime Guarantee
Features and Benefits:Installs Easily in seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners is known for their commitment to the automotive aftermarket by producing quality interior and exterior products to the market quickly.
- Guaranteed Not To Crack Or Break
- Custom Fit To Your Vehicle
- Installs Easily In Seconds
- Tough And Durable Rubber Material
- Resists Most Chemicals
- Prevents Stains And Soils
- Non-Slip Surface
- Minimal Shifting
- Our Cargo/Trunk Liners are made from a proprietary material blend that is sporty and rugged
- Our Cargo/Trunk Liners are ridiculously easy to install, remove, and clean
- No Hassle Lifetime Guarantee
- Designed and manufactured in the USA