Part Number: ND1840352 Manufacturer: Denso
$38.14 (14 %)
Out of Stock
Ships from our Canadian Based Warehouses
FREE SHIPPING on order over $100 CAD
Part DescriptionDENSO Corporation
DENSO Corporation, headquartered in Kariya, Aichi Japan, is the number one global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electric, electronics and information and safety.
DENSO has taken everything they have learned as an Original Equipment manufacturer and use it to their superior aftermarket product lines of auto parts.
6.00 x 6.00 x 12.50 inches
W0133-1840352, W0133-1840352-ND, W0133-1840352ND, ND W0133-1840352
DENSO can guarantee the quality of the product we produce because we are able to acquire cores from a variety of sources. Every core goes through a rigorous quality control process prior to being accepted for remanufacturing. If the core doesn't meet our stringent standards, it's sold to a core broker who'll find a manufacturer with lower standards. In the end, it all comes down to quality, reliability and performance.
- ARMATURE — Cleaned and high-voltage tested.
- COMMUTATOR — Polished, gauged and performance tested.
- CLUTCH ASSEMBLY — Inspected, torque-tested and re-lubricated.
- BEARING — Tested to OE standards and re-packed with OE-grade lubricant.
- ROTOR/STATOR — Cleaned and insulation tested to 600 volts. SLIP RING - Re-machined to an average of 8 microns (20 micron run-out maximum).