Part Number: KDF240916 Manufacturer: Centerforce
- The Centerforce Dual Friction(R) Clutch Series is a performance matched pressure plate & disc combination featuring the patented Centerforce centrifugal weight system (where applicable) and specialized machining processes to provide a performance clutch that offers exceptional street characteristics, while offering outstanding holding-capacity and durability. Furthermore, the Centerforce Dual Friction disc has a full facing on the pressure plate side for drivability and longevity, while a carbon composite puc-style (segmented) facing is used on the flywheel side for a positive engagement and increased holding-capacity. The Dual Friction clutch is engineered for those who are looking for the ultimate in street/strip holding power and performance without sacrificing pedal effort and driver control. While the Dual Friction has been engineered primarily as a street clutch it can be used in mild competition applications.
- Full Clutch Kits
- Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable); Patented Dual Friction(R) design ; Patented Ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable); Light pedal effort; High quality friction material; Increased holding capacity; Smooth engagement
- Clutch Kit
- Dual Friction(R), Clutch Kit
- The Centerforce Dual Friction(R) Clutch Series uses patented technologies for an ultimate pressure plate and disc combination.
- PN Includes : Pressure Plate, Disc, T.O.B., Pilot Bearing, Bolts, Alignment Tool
Clutch Bolt Pattern:3
Includes:Pressure Plate, Disc, T.O.B., Pilot Bearing, Bolts, Alignment Tool
Input Shaft Diameter:1-1/8
Input Spline Quantity:10
Material:Cast Iron Pressure Plate / Full Face and Segmented Organic Friction
Outside Diameter of Friction Surface (Standard):12
Replaceable Friction Surface:N
Centerforce produces clutch products of the highest quality through continuous new product development and testing in real world.
18.00 x 5.50 x 17.00 inches
- Centerforce holds 9 exclusive patents pertaining to automotive performance clutches
- Over 25 years of experience to create the best clutch and flywheel package for your application
- Some of these processes include the famous Centerforce weight system, Dual-Friction discs, and ball bearing actuated pressure plates, precision billet flywheels and more
- Each application is developed to provide you with the right amount of clamp load, friction, durability and ease of use
- Engineered to perform
Speak to a Live Mechanic - powered by JustAnswers
This item is not specific to any vehicle. Click here to learn more